Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Welcoming


Last night at class, while speaking about my goal of writing the “bad” story, I mentioned this blog. I was urged to share the address. As such, there may now be one or two new readers poking around my archive.

If I am completely honest, it is embarrassing to have such an intersection of real life and online life. Which is weird, since most of my readers are people I already know in the flesh.

Speaking of embarrassing things, I was also asked to explain the premise of my novel-in-progress. Yikes. I was not ready for that one.

I am not sure if this bashfulness is present in all writers, or if I am especially prone to it.

The only lasting negative consequence of sharing the blog is this: now I cannot write about any of the people in class. Oops.

They are all really nice people, though, so there would not be much to write about. And yes, I would say that even if they were not privy to my postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment