Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fruit Whirls and Frustrations

Damn, I'm proud of this title. Unfortunately this is not going to be much of a post. But what could live up to such a headline?

I thought of the title while I was eating some spilled cereal at work. They're called Fruit Whirls and are a generic brand version of Fruit Loops, in case you could not guess. A guest once claimed that our hotel's circular fruit cereal was his favorite. They seemed suitably tasty to me.

As for frustrations, they are varied and probably not worth talking about. Frustrations is not even the best term to describe anything currently bothering me, I just liked the alteration.

Oh, and I freaked out briefly when I thought I may have irreparably damaged my phone while flashing from a custom ROM back to rooted stock. But thanks to the helpful folks at XDA, I'm back in business. Without them, I might have created a very expensive paperweight. Remember kids, try this at home if you like, but only after a adequate amount of research. I plowed ahead past the boundaries of my technical knowledge and took a big, foolish risk.

I guess I could now call this entry "Fruit Whirls, Phones, and Foolishness," but it does not have the same ring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment